Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WOW 2011 Disc 2~ A music Review by Michelle Pell

Last month I reviewed Disc 1 of WOW 2011. Now we're moving on to Disc 2.

I wish I could tell you that I had a favorite one out of the two discs but, truthfully, I don't think I can pick between them. In past years of WOW albums, I have been able to determine which disc I enjoy more, but this year's collection has so many good songs on both discs and so many of my favorites, I just can't choose.
Some of the songs on Disc 2 are a little more rock sounding and some a little more pop. That's what I love about WOW...there's just something for everyone.

This is a great Christmas gift for that person on your list that you just have such a hard time picking out something they will like. This album has so many songs with different sounds, they're bound to find some they love!

  1. Get Back Up~ TobyMac
  2. Beautiful Beautiful ~Francesca Battistelli
  3. Born Again~ Third Day
  4. Lay Em' Down ~NeedToBreathe
  5. Healing Begins~ Tenth Avenue North
  6. Born Again ~Newsboys
  7. Hero ~Skillet
  8. Walk On The Water~ Britt Nicole
  9. Let The Waters Rise~ Mikeschair
  10. Forgiven~ Sanctus Real
  11. Your Love Is A Song Switchfoot
  12. Follow You~ Leeland (featuring Brandon Heath)
  13. More Beautiful You~ Jonny Diaz
  14. Starry Night~ Chris August
  15. No Matter What~ Kerrie Robert

  16. Deluxe Tracks
  17. I'm Not Alright (Broken-World Remix) ~Sanctus Real
  18. Walking On The Stars (Garcia Glam Mix)~ Group1Crew
  19. Live Life Loud (The Uprok Remix) ~Hawk Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment