Changing your hair routine is not hard but can take a little extra work. A new hairstyle can brighten any outfit, while having the same one everyday is boring. Taking good care of your hair is a must since healthy hair is the foundation for every hairstyle.
Unless you have really , don’t wash your hair every day. If you are a curly girly like me my stylist recommends washing only once to twice a week. For you curly girls who are thinking Yuck! My hair would be so gross if I only washed it once or twice a week. Believe me I was skeptical at first but my hair looks a lot better, and I still shower and rinse my hair everyday so my products to get washed out on a daily basis.
There are many simple hairstyles you can try to change up your look. Here are some ideas you could try.
- Try a mini braid starting at your part. ( French looks best but normal braid work as well)
- Try a in the back or one on the side. If you don’t know how to French braid, look up videos on you tube on how to french braid.
- Loose low pigtail braids are really cute and simple.
This picture is an example of a type of french braid you can do. This one is a long, loose french braid.
- Curly ponys are super cute! If you don’t have naturally curly hair, curl your hair after you put it up
- Try a half up pony. This style looks good with all hair types, though it is easier to do with straight hair
- A loose messy bun on the middle of the back of your head is so cute and perfect for when you’re having a not so day. If you can’t get it to stay with just bobby pins try putting it up when your hair is slightly damp.
- A polished low side bun is a great style for going out.
Tips and Tricks
- Try headbands, bows and clips to add extra flair to your style.
- Just before you get out of the shower rinse your hair with cold water- this makes it shiny.
- Use serum to smooth frizz and create a polished look. (This can be purchased at your local drugstore)
- Don’t straighten, curl, or blow-dry your hair every day if you can help it.
- Have fun creating a fabulously, fun new look!