Friday, August 26, 2011

21 By Adele~ Music Review by Michelle Pell


Usually I will stick to reviewing christian artists and their albums but Adele has been getting such hype lately I decided to check it out and see what all the excitement is about. Here are my thoughts:

Adele currently has two albums out. One named 19 and the other 21, each getting their name sake from how old she was when she recorded them. Her latest album is soulful, full of songs of love, and of love lost. Her sound is very new and fresh, which I think is very important with all the popular music lately sounding all the same. Adele has a strong, breathy, soulful voice and her music has a oldies flair while still keeping it modern.
This album is very clean with no language and no mention of drugs, alcohol, or sex. The only thing I didn't like was that every song seemed to be one of love lost, or bitterness. I think those are okay in moderation though, as long as you mindset doesn't become one that thinks that every man is like that and there is no true prince. As long as you do it the right way, all will be well. All in all, I really like Adele and her style of music and I hope to see more albums from her in the future.

Did you know that Michelle LOVES vintage clothing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment