Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Makeup~ A Beauty Article by Renee Arnold

I obviously love the Exact Eyelights collection by CoverGirl but I already wrote about those! My favorite mascara is Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in very black. This mascara is the ultimate black mascara, it lengthens and volumizes your lashes all in one very affordable mascara.
 
 
 
 For a lip gloss to use of special occasions, I use Classic Lip Gloss with TimeStrip Technology from Cargo Cosmetics, it's rather pricey at $22 but it's a fabulous lip gloss! I actually bought it as part of a complete Cargo Cosmetics kit so I didn't pay normal price.
 
 
My very favorite blush can be bought at Wal-Mart or any drugstore for only $5! It is called Rimmel Lasting Finish Blendable Blush. This blush is well blendable so it doesn't give you harsh lines of color on your face so you can look more natural.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment