Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beauty Products~ Renee Arnold

With the school year upon us, you might be searching for new beauty products that you know will deliver results. With the hundreds of products out there it can be overwhelming to try and choose just one. In this article, I will share with you my favorite beauty products and why I love them so much.
There seems to be a new kind of mascara coming out every day! Ones that make your lashes long, thick, and full of volume. This does all three. I found the ultimate basic mascara, it's called Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara. This mascara gives you the volume and depth you want from your lashes while keeping them strong. I have seen a significant difference in the number of eyelashes I've lost since using this product. You can find this mascara at any drug store or supermarket for about $7.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next is another drug store find for around $6, this is my very favorite concealer called CoverGirl Invisible Concealer. There are a bunch of shades that will perfectly match your skin tone and hide anything from acne to dark circles. I use this especially under my eyes because I have some dark bags under them.
Good luck back at school! I hope you have a great year. If you have any other questions about beauty products or how to apply makeup, you can email me at rha@zoominternet.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment