French braiding is a great way to style your hair but it can be confusing to figure out. Here are 14 steps that will help you learn how to braid your hair in this intimate and casual style.
1. Learn how to basic braid if you do not already know how.
2. Brush your hair out so there are no tangles or knots.
3. Separate a section of hair from the rest. This is where your braid will begin.
4. Break that section into three even parts,
5. Cross the strand on the far right with the strand in the middle
6. Add some hair from the far right side from your head using your right index finger,
7. Cross the left strand with the middle strand. Grasp the right strand with your right pinkie finger, then rotate your left hand so you can grasp the left strand.
8. Now add hair to the strand on thee far left from your head.
9. Again, cross the right strand over the middle strand.
10. Add more hair to the right side from your head. Adding hair will keep the braid sturdy in case you were wondering.
11. Cross the left over the middle. If you're having trouble, remember to hold the strand you're not using at the moment, in this case your right, with your pinkie, and rotate your hand so it's out of the way.
12. Add hair to the left again.
13. Braid the rest of your hair normally as far as you can reach.
14. Tie off the end of the braid so it stays put.
Hope this explained this hair style a little, if your still having trouble, try a YouTube video that shows you the steps in motion.
Did you know that Renee hates it when she does not have lip gloss or balm on?!?!