Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Get to the Other Side~ Haylie Gregory

So, I was trying this writing style and this is sort of what came out. I wrote this when I was just sick and tired of my hanging on to the past, but I gave it to God and I feel SO MUCH better :) It's called Get to the Other Side


Get to the Other Side



What does it take

To get to the other side?

Tell me what it takes!

I’ve tried so many times

To cross this bridge

To get over it

To move on

To go to something more pleasant

Than this.



What does it take?

 To get to the other side?

To leave

To take the first stride

To walk away

To say goodbye

To live a life

Where I will no longer cry

Over you.



Tell me, what does it take

To get to the other side?

Tell me what it takes!

I no longer want to ride this ride.
 

Did you know that Haylie worries about everything?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment