Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Favorites~ Lea Sadler

What first comes to mind when you think about crunchy leaves, crisp air, fiery colors, and a feast of delicious food with your family? Fall! Personally, I love Fall; it's my favorite season. I asked around and got what everyone's favorite thing about Autumn is:
· The changing colors
· I love how all the trees turn red and orange. And after that, I love how all the leaves scatter on the ground and blow in the wind.
· Pumpkin pie
· I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin pie, but I know a lot of people do.
· Scarves
· Scarves are so cute, and fall is the perfect time to wear them to keep warm in the chilly air.
· Football
· Football season starts! Time to start following your favorite team and getting ready for the superbowl! Go Seahawks!!
· The switch from warm temperatures to cold
· The subtle temperature change is pleasant for anyone who appreciates a little cooler weather.
· The rain
· I love the fresh smell of the earth after the rain hits.
· The smell
· The person who submitted this fall favorite loves candles, and she loves lighting apple and cinnamon scented ones the most in this beautiful season.
· The foggy mornings
· Ever play hide and seek in the fog? 'nough said!
I guess there's always something to look forward to in each season, but for me, fall is the season that most makes me feel at home. So, what are you excited for this season?

Did you know that Lea still loves Disney movies, VeggieTales and Scooby-Doo?!

No comments:

Post a Comment