Christmas comes and goes so quickly, so, in order to get the most out of this joyous holiday, I have made a list of things to do! Why don’t you try to do this list as well!
1) Read Luke 1 and 2 and pray to God, thanking Him for the best gift ever, His Son!
2) Send out actual Christmas cards, not those electronic ones you get in an email!
3) Watch your favorite Christmas movie with you family!
4) Go through all of your stuff and donate what you don’t want!
5) Bake goodies and give them away! (I know, it’s hard to give away such treats, but it’s better to give than to receive!)
6) Share some hot chocolate or apple cider with a friend!
7) Volunteer at a food pantry or soup kitchen, better yet, just volunteer somewhere!
8) Get a candy cane.
9) Read ‘Finding Father Christmas’ by Robin Jones Gunn. It’s a great Christmas read!
10) Hand out invites to your churches Christmas service! (Family and friends don’t count!)
11) Sing Christmas carols at the top of your lungs, in the shower!
12) Grab a friend and do some Christmas shopping!
13) Buy a poinsettia.
14) Relax in a peppermint-scented bath.
15) Give God a gift… yourself!
Enjoy your Christmas holiday and have a Merry Christmas!
Did you know that Haylie has three colors in her eyes? Blue, green and brown! The ultimate hazel!
Did you know that Abby has five sisters?!
Photograph property of Lilies Among Thorns Magazine. Photograph taken by Abby Whear.