Monday, July 30, 2012

A Word From the Wise(The Wise being God)~ By Nadia

 Dear Nadia,

I have a crush on this really cute guy.  I'm 12 and I know this is natural for my age, but how do I handle it?  I mean, I'm no beginner to the whole boy thing.  I dont date, but I've been having crushes since age two and I got "engadged" about ten years ago.  Back to the current boy.  I only see him at church. We dont' go to the same school.  Sometimes I babysit his baby sister, but that's it.  What do I do?!  How do I handle this?!

 --A Little Confused


Dear A Little Confused,

"Cast your cares on God, for He cares for YOU" (1 Peter 5:7). I've
probably quoted this verse before, but that's because it's super
important! God cares about us with a depth that we can't even begin to
understand. I mean, if He cares about us and knows us so well that
He's even numbered the hairs on our head (Luke 12:7), I know He'll be
with you as you develop relationships with guys and seek His will on
those issues.

Bring everything to God. Sometimes I start to over-think issues or
just focus on them way too much, so what helps me is to just give my
heart and mind up to Him every time I even start thinking about the
issue, no matter how many times it takes (this is one of those 7 times
70 things).

Maybe one thing you can commit to right now is letting God write your
love story. Put the pen in His hands, because He is the best Author in
the universe! If you dedicate your heart to that right now and
continue to pray about it, He will help you and keep you on His path.
God bless you, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment